News Details

Hülkenberg blames Vettel for first lap elimination

Nico Hülkenberg felt Sebastian Vettel could have been more alert heading into turn one at the Circuit of the Americas as the Sahara Force India Formula 1 Team driver was forced into retirement with suspension damage. The German had been on form all weekend long, but found the Scuderia Ferrari driver turning across him aggressively into turn one, which in turn pushed him into the Williams Martini Racing machine of Valtteri Bottas, with Hülkenberg feeling he had nowhere to go as a result. 'It's really disappointing to have another first lap retirement,” said Hülkenberg. “I just ran out of space going into turn one because I got sandwiched between Valtteri on my left and Sebastian on...
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Hülkenberg: Vettel could have given space

– Nico Hülkenberg criticised Sebastian Vettel's aggressive...
9y ago from GPUpdate.net

Nico Hülkenberg: “I am optimistic for tomorrow and...

Nico Hülkenberg enjoyed his Friday running at the Circuit of the...

Pérez 'learned a lot' from Hülkenberg

– Force India's Sergio Pérez says he has "learned a lot"...
9y ago from GPUpdate.net

Celis on FP1 duty for Force India in Austin

Alfonso Celis will be on duty for Force India on day one of the United...
9y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Two drivers disqualified following Indy 500 qualifying

Following Sunday’s qualifying for the Indianapolis 500, two cars failed...
54m ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Indianapolis 500 – Qualifying results

Late Sunday afternoon, the starting order for the 110th Indianapolis 500...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

'Would be good timing for him' - Pundit believes one...

Former Arsenal star Mikael Silvestre believes one Gunners star could leave...
10h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal and Man United learn asking price of Newcastle...

Sandro Tonali could become one of the biggest Premier League midfield...
18h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Rodri sends warning to Arsenal after Manchester City's...

Manchester City star Rodri has sent a strong message to Arsenal after the...
22h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Sources: £265,000 per week Arsenal star is...

Gabriel Jesus’ future at Arsenal is starting to look increasingly...
21h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.