News Details

Sutil secures Force India race seat

Force India have confirmed that Adrian Sutil will race for them in 2013, ending the long-running speculation over who would claim the vacant seat at the team alongside Paul di Resta. Sutil, 30, competed for the Silverstone-based squad between 2007 and 2011, before losing his drive to fellow German Nico Hulkenberg. However, after giving Sutil a run in their new Mercedes-powered VJM06 at last week’s Barcelona test, Force India have opted to re-sign him. “I’m delighted to be back in Formula One, especially with a team I know so well,” said Sutil. “I’m very happy and I want to thank Sahara Force India for giving me a second chance. Having been away from the...
Full Story »
13y ago from Formula1.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Sutil waiting on Force India decision

By Editor on Thursday, February 21, 2013 Adrian Sutil says he has done...
13y ago from F1Zone.net

I've done everything I can, explains Sutil

"true">Adrian Sutil says he has done all he can to claim the...
13y ago from GPUpdate.net

Official: Force India signs Sutil for 2013

Adrian Sutil has been confirmed as a Force India driver for the upcoming...
13y ago from GPUpdate.net

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Alexander Rossi involved in multi-car crash in...

Monday afternoon held a short practice session for the NTT IndyCar...
12h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Indianapolis 500 – Qualifying results

Late Sunday afternoon, the starting order for the 110th Indianapolis 500...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Arsenal 1-0 Burnley: Another knife-edge win

Match report – Arteta reaction – Video One game to go. There...
57m ago from Arseblog.com

The Premier League title is Arsenal’s to lose. But...

Gunners seemingly have the easier end-of-season schedule, but Manchester...
16m ago from TheGuardian.com

Kai Havertz header edges nervy Arsenal past Burnley...

was a night when fervour and hope ran into yet more Arsenal anxiety. This...
16m ago from TheGuardian.com

Champions League final will not be free to watch in UK...

t;li>Three European finals restricted to TNT and HBO MaxUefa understood...
16m ago from TheGuardian.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.