News Details

Ferrari boss comments on prospect of Monaco GP being cancelled

With the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix cancelled following deadly flooding across the region, Formula 1 now turns its attention to the next event on the calendar – the iconic Monaco street circuit. Monaco is just a 500 kilometre drive from Imola, with the gear used at the Italian race set to be used at next weekend’s Grand Prix. With only a limited number of team members allowed into the circuit on Thursday to begin the pack down and identify the impact of the flooding, concerns have emerged over whether the Monaco Grand Prix will be impacted. Footage earlier this week showed the Formula 1 television compound and several trucks under water, although the sport’s management team claim that...
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

‘We are back': There will be a race this weekend...

Sim racing outfit Team Redline confirmed on Thursday that an event will...
2y ago from Formula1News.co.uk

Paddock evacuated due to risk of flooding at F1...

The paddock at the F1 Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix has reportedly been...
2y ago from Crash.net

Italian Met Office issues severe weather warnings as...

The Italian Met Office has issued new flood warnings with the...
2y ago from Formula1News.co.uk

Emilia Romagna Grand Prix: F1 staff advised not to...

Formula 1 staff are advised not to travel to the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix...
2y ago from BBC.co.uk

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

“They are doing very well, but we haven't faced them...

Chelsea star Moises Caicedo has boldly said that his side can do well...
2h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Chelsea ready to break rival hearts with move for...

Chelsea are reportedly interested in the Arsenal youngster Myles...
5h ago from CaughtOffside.com

“No better time for them to play Arsenal” - Ray...

Arsenal legend Ray Parlour expects Chelsea and his former side to play out...
3h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...

Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
5h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.