News Details

Formula 1 confident COVID-19 protocols are working

An increased number of positive COVID-19 results in the run up to last Sunday's Russian Formula One Grand Prix shows that safety protocols are working well, the sport said on Monday. Seven people were positive from 3,256 tests between September 18-24 on the drivers, teams and personnel. There had been only nine from the nine previous rounds. 'Formula 1 and the FIA safety protocols are working very effectively including testing, tracing and other safety measures to ensure social distancing,' said a spokesman. 'We have always said that there will be positive cases and we have shown that when they occur we can deal with the situation safely without disruption to an event.' Six of the latest...
Full Story »
5y ago from GrandPrix247.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

F1 suffers largest Covid-19 spike so far with seven...

Formula 1 has suffered its largest spike of Covid-19 cases so far this...
5y ago from MotorsportWeek.com

Villeneuve Accuses Ferrari Of Letting Go Of Talented...

Jacques Villeneuve has accused Scuderia Ferrari of letting go of talented...
5y ago from Formula1News.co.uk

Red Bull Address Rumours That Newey Will Join Aston...

Speaking ahead of this weekend’s Russian Grand Prix, Red Bull team...
5y ago from Formula1News.co.uk

7 test positive for COVID

To date, since testing for the coronavirus began in early July in the...
5y ago from Pitpass.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Chip Ganassi ‘couldn’t be happier’ with...

Ahead of this season, the NTT IndyCar Series created an independent...
16h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Arsenal star William Saliba reveals exact moment he...

Arsenal star William Saliba has named the exact moment in the season where...
22m ago from SportsKeeda.com

'They will come back stronger' - Michael Owen names 2...

Premier League icon Michael Owen has named two teams that can challenge...
7h ago from SportsKeeda.com

'Players may still have a hangover' - Chris Sutton...

Former Chelsea star Chris Sutton has backed Arsenal to beat Crystal Palace...
7h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Man United and Arsenal make enquiry for £70 million...

Manchester United continue to be linked with a move for the Sporting CP...
9h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.