News Details

Esteban Ocon Has No Regrets Despite Possible Exit In F1

Esteban Ocon says he has no regrets over potentially losing his place in Formula 1 next year, as time is running out over saving his F1 career. Ocon could lose his seat to Lance Stroll at Racing Point Force India F1 Team, after Stroll's father purchased the team over the summer break. The Frenchman was previously linked to join Renault Sport Formula One Team next year, but the rumors ended when Daniel Ricciardo stunned everyone by leaving Aston Martin Red Bull Racing to join Renault for 2019. Ocon was also linked to McLaren F1 Team, but the spots were quickly filled by Carlos Sainz Jr. and Lando Norris, leaving the twenty-two year old fighting for a seat to save his career. Despite having...
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Ocon has no regrets with F1 future still undecided

Esteban Ocon says he has no regrets about his Formula One career despite...
7y ago from GPBlog.com

Ocon has no regrets as F1 career stalls

Sep.20 Esteban Ocon says he has no regrets even though his F1 career...
7y ago from OneStopStrategy.com

Ocon ‘Really Disappointed’ as 2019 Race Seat Hopes...

Esteban Ocon admitted the current situation regarding his future within...

Riccardo Did Not Intentionally ‘Screw’ Ocon out of...

Daniel Ricciardo said he did not intentionally ‘screw’ Esteban Ocon...

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Sebastien Ogier wins 9th WRC title, Thierry Neuville...

Sebastien Ogier won his ninth WRC title in Saudia Arabia and Vincent...

Sebastien Ogier leads the virtual title chase as...

Friday in Saudi Arabia was the toughest day of the season. The overnight...
22h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

“No better time for them to play Arsenal” - Ray...

Arsenal legend Ray Parlour expects Chelsea and his former side to play out...
1h ago from SportsKeeda.com

“They are doing very well, but we haven't faced them...

Chelsea star Moises Caicedo has boldly said that his side can do well...
9m ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...

Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
2h ago from CaughtOffside.com

“Now we will be enemies but we are friends” -...

Chelsea defender Wesley Fofana has admitted that he has not spoken to...
2h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.