News Details

Alonso: Probably we will run out of spare parts

McLaren driver Fernando Alonso will have a replacement car for the Italian Grand Prix after the frightening and costly multiple car wreck in Belgium last weekend. The Spaniard, whose car flew over the Sauber of Monegasque rookie Charles Leclerc at Spa after being shunted by Renault’s Nico Hulkenberg, said the Monza chassis was one raced earlier in the year. He hoped the Renault power unit could be salvaged but would not know for sure until Friday practice at Monza — a high-speed track that under-performing McLaren had expected to be difficult for them anyway. “We want to put it on tomorrow and confirm that everything is OK. There were some concerns on Sunday, then Monday and Tuesday...
Full Story »
7y ago from GrandPrix247.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Alonso hails Halo, questions Hulkenberg

Fernando Alonso reckons the controversial Halo saved Charles Leclerc from...
7y ago from PlanetF1.com

Fernando Alonso questions Nico Hulkenberg's actions at...

Fernando Alonso says it's hard to understand how Nico Hulkenberg...
7y ago from MotorsportWeek.com

VIDEO: Halo to the rescue in CRAZY Spa crash

The Belgian Grand Prix began with an astonishing crash as Fernando...
7y ago from GPFans.com

Fernando Alonso: “Nico played bowling a little bit...

The first race after Fernando Alonso announced that he would not be...

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips | 30th...

The Premier League features a high-profile match between two of England's...
3h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...

Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
11h ago from CaughtOffside.com

“They are doing very well, but we haven't faced them...

Chelsea star Moises Caicedo has boldly said that his side can do well...
8h ago from SportsKeeda.com

“No better time for them to play Arsenal” - Ray...

Arsenal legend Ray Parlour expects Chelsea and his former side to play out...
9h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.