News Details
McLaren plans driver announcement by end of September
McLaren intends to sort its 2019 Formula 1 driver line-up before the end of next month, Chief Operating Officer Jonathan Neale has confirmed. McLaren currently fields Fernando Alonso and Stoffel Vandoorne but the two-time World Champion announced last month that he will leave the championship at the end of the season. McLaren swiftly announced current Renault driver Carlos Sainz Jr. as his replacement, sealing the Spaniard’s services on a two-year contract. Vandoorne is under pressure to retain his seat after a subdued second season in the championship, while McLaren is evaluating reserve driver and F2 title contender Lando Norris. The 18-year-old participated in the opening practice...
Full Story »
Full Story »
7y ago from MotorsportWeek.com
0
You May Also Be Interested In...
'Impossible' to regard McLaren switch as regressive -...
Carlos Sainz Jr. says it is “impossible” to perceive his...
7y ago from MotorsportWeek.com
Daniel Ricciardo's signing shows Renault's F1 intent -...
Nico Hulkenberg says Renault’s acquisition of a driver of Daniel...
7y ago from MotorsportWeek.com
Vandoorne to stay in F1 next year ‘100%’ –...
Stoffel Vandoorne's manager has rated the Belgian driver's chances of...
7y ago from ThisIsF1.com
Ricciardo will have ‘hard time’ with Hulkenberg...
Force India driver Sergio Perez believes Daniel Ricciardo will have a...
7y ago from MotorsportWeek.com
Elsewhere On The Network
Popular On MGPToday.com
Miguel Oliveira: I did my best to stay in MotoGP but...
No description available...
1d ago from Motorsport.com
Jorge Lorenzo shares his ‘theory' on the cause...
Five-time MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo believes that multiple factors...
2d ago from MotorsportWeek.c...
How Aprilia believes it “overreached our target”...
No description available...
1d ago from Motorsport.com
Pedro Acosta brands 2025 MotoGP season a “wasted...
No description available...
2d ago from Motorsport.com
Popular On IndyCarToday.com
Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...
Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...
3d ago from MotorsportWeek.c...
Mick Schumacher makes IndyCar switch with RLL in 2026
No description available...
4d ago from Motorsport.com
Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch
Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...
4d ago from MotorsportWeek.c...
Mick Schumacher hails IndyCar racing as "the way...
No description available...
3d ago from Motorsport.com
Popular On TotalWRC.com
Sebastien Ogier wins 9th WRC title, Thierry Neuville...
Sebastien Ogier won his ninth WRC title in Saudia Arabia and Vincent...
58m ago from MotorsportWeek.c...
WRC Saudi Arabia: Thierry Neuville wins chaotic...
No description available...
1h ago from Motorsport.com
Elfyn Evans set for 'all or nothing' attack in WRC...
No description available...
17h ago from Motorsport.com
Sebastien Ogier leads the virtual title chase as...
Friday in Saudi Arabia was the toughest day of the season. The overnight...
20h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...
Popular On GunnersToday.com
Chelsea ready to break rival hearts with move for...
Chelsea are reportedly interested in the Arsenal youngster Myles...
58m ago from CaughtOffside.com
Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...
Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
28m ago from CaughtOffside.com
“Now we will be enemies but we are friends” -...
Chelsea defender Wesley Fofana has admitted that he has not spoken to...
38m ago from SportsKeeda.com
Fierce battle expected as Chelsea make contact to sign...
Enzo Maresca's Chelsea have established contact as they look to sign...
2h ago from CaughtOffside.com
Comments
Hottest News
F1: 'I would have told them to 'F off',' says Verstappen
Max Verstappen responds to Oscar Piastri's claim... Read More »
58m ago from Pitpass.com
Adjusted starting grid for 2025 F1 Qatar Grand Prix Sprint...
Check out the full starting grid for the 2025 F1... Read More »
48m ago from RacingNews365.com
Leclerc lays bare Ferrari’s struggles in Qatar –...
Charles Leclerc cut a frustrated figure under the... Read More »
3h ago from F1i.com






























