News Details

Esteban Ocon relaxed over future, plays down rumours

Esteban Ocon says he is not worried over his future in Formula 1, amid the ongoing uncertainty regarding the driver line-ups of several midfield teams. Ocon made his Formula 1 debut in Belgium two years ago and saw out the 2016 season with Manor before joining Force India, emerging as a regular points scorer. Mercedes-backed Ocon had been expected to line up alongside Nico Hulkenberg at Renault next year, but the manufacturer swooped to prise away Daniel Ricciardo from Red Bull. Ocon’s chances of remaining at Force India long-term appear slim, with Sergio Perez expected to stay and Lance Stroll lined up on account of his father’s role in the recent acquisition of the team. When...
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Ocon: F1 seat at Mercedes "just a matter of...

Esteban Ocon has said he believes that a seat at Mercedes in Formula One...
7y ago from GPBlog.com

'Soft' budget cap finalised for 2019 - Ross Brawn

Ross Brawn has revealed that a 'soft' budget cap will be introduced in...
7y ago from MotorsportWeek.com

Sergio Perez: 'Business as usual' for Force India in...

Sergio Perez has asserted that it will be “business as usual”...
7y ago from MotorsportWeek.com

Sean Bratches: Fernando Alonso right over F1...

Formula 1 commercial chief Sean Bratches says Fernando Alonso is correct...
7y ago from MotorsportWeek.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Sebastien Ogier wins 9th WRC title, Thierry Neuville...

Sebastien Ogier won his ninth WRC title in Saudia Arabia and Vincent...

Sebastien Ogier leads the virtual title chase as...

Friday in Saudi Arabia was the toughest day of the season. The overnight...
21h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

“No better time for them to play Arsenal” - Ray...

Arsenal legend Ray Parlour expects Chelsea and his former side to play out...
41m ago from SportsKeeda.com

“Now we will be enemies but we are friends” -...

Chelsea defender Wesley Fofana has admitted that he has not spoken to...
2h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Chelsea ready to break rival hearts with move for...

Chelsea are reportedly interested in the Arsenal youngster Myles...
2h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...

Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
2h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.