News Details

Alonso expects 'long wait' before confirming 2019 plans

Fernando Alonso says there will be a "long wait" before he confirms his racing plans for the 2019 season after announcing his decision to quit Formula 1 earlier this week. Two-time F1 world champion Alonso confirmed on Tuesday he would not be racing in F1 next year, ending an 18-season stint in the sport that has seen him take 32 race wins with the likes of Renault, McLaren and Ferrari. 5774263478001 CrashTV:  Alonso turned his attention to becoming the second driver in history to complete the 'triple crown of motorsport', achieved by winning the Monaco Grand Prix (a race Alonso has won twice), the Indianapolis 500 and the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Alonso made his Indy 500 debut...
Full Story »
7y ago from Crash.net 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Alonso quits F1: What Hamilton, Verstappen and other...

Fernando Alonso's decision to quit Formula 1 at the end of 2018 came as a...
7y ago from GPFans.com

After quitting F1, what next for Fernando Alonso?

After months and months of speculation, it's now official: Fernando...
7y ago from Crash.net

Alonso: F1's 'very poor' action main reason for...

Fernando Alonso has revealed the "very poor" on-track action in...
7y ago from Crash.net

McLaren reportedly set to confirm Sainz

McLaren will reportedly confirm Carlos Sainz as Fernando Alonso's...
7y ago from PlanetF1.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips | 30th...

The Premier League features a high-profile match between two of England's...
1h ago from SportsKeeda.com

“They are doing very well, but we haven't faced them...

Chelsea star Moises Caicedo has boldly said that his side can do well...
6h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Chelsea ready to break rival hearts with move for...

Chelsea are reportedly interested in the Arsenal youngster Myles...
9h ago from CaughtOffside.com

“No better time for them to play Arsenal” - Ray...

Arsenal legend Ray Parlour expects Chelsea and his former side to play out...
7h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.