News Details

IndyCar: No Alonso or McLaren deal just yet

While many thought Tuesday's announcement Fernando Alonso is leaving F1 would be followed up by one saying he's off to IndyCar, Mark Miles says that won't be resolved until 'closer to the end of the year.' Earlier this week McLaren and Fernando Alonso announced that this year's campaign would be his last in Formula 1. Although the double World Champion left the door open to a possible return should McLaren come good in the future, he is expected to look at America for his future. Chasing motor racing's Triple Crown, Alonso is thought to be wanting to race full-time in the IndyCar series. Most reports suggest he could do it with McLaren much in the same way as he contested the 2017...
Full Story »
7y ago from PlanetF1.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Alonso IndyCar announcement expected 'at the end of...

Mark Miles, the President and CEO of Hulman & Company, which owns IndyCar...
7y ago from FormulaSpy.com

Indycar: We hope Alonso does the full 2019 season

  Fernando Alonso's decision to quit Formula 1 at the end of this season...
7y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Brown: Indycar decision does not depend on Alonso

Fernando Alonso's future in Formula 1 is still up in the air as the...
7y ago from GrandPrix247.com

McLaren: Alonso "very interested" in Indycar

Fernando Alonso is still considering a switch to IndyCar for next season,...
7y ago from GPBlog.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips | 30th...

The Premier League features a high-profile match between two of England's...
1h ago from SportsKeeda.com

“They are doing very well, but we haven't faced them...

Chelsea star Moises Caicedo has boldly said that his side can do well...
6h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Chelsea ready to break rival hearts with move for...

Chelsea are reportedly interested in the Arsenal youngster Myles...
9h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...

Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
8h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.