News Details

Force India saved by Stroll-backed consortium

The Sahara Force India F1 Team have been saved from administration following a consortium led by businessman Lawrence Stroll. The Silverstone-based team was forced into administration on the Friday prior to the Hungarian Grand Prix as a means of protecting their employees over mounting debts. It was announced on Tuesday, 7 August that a consortium, led by Stroll had been created with the assistance of Chief Operations Officer, Otmar Szafnauer, and members of the team's senior management. Stroll is investing in the team alongside Canadian entrepreneur Andre Desmarais, Jonathan Dudman, of Monaco Sports and Management, as well as the fashion business leader John Idol, financial expect Michael...
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Stroll-backed consortium saves Force India

As expected Force India has been saved by a consortium headed by Lance...
7y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Force India saved by consortium led by Stroll

Force India has been bought by a consortium led by Canadian businessman...
7y ago from F1i.com

Stroll led consortium buys Force India

The administrators for Force India have accepted a bid for the team from...
7y ago from Pitpass.com

Force India F1 team rescued by Stroll-backed...

The Force India Formula 1 team has been saved from administration by a...
7y ago from Crash.net

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

“They are doing very well, but we haven't faced them...

Chelsea star Moises Caicedo has boldly said that his side can do well...
3h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...

Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
6h ago from CaughtOffside.com

“No better time for them to play Arsenal” - Ray...

Arsenal legend Ray Parlour expects Chelsea and his former side to play out...
4h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Chelsea ready to break rival hearts with move for...

Chelsea are reportedly interested in the Arsenal youngster Myles...
6h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.