News Details

Vettel replacing Alonso was the right choice says Montezemolo

Ousted Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has backed the Italian team's signing of Sebastian Vettel for 2015. Amid the turmoil of Ferrari's 2014 campaign, long-time chief Montezemolo was among the casualties as parent Fiat Chrysler's Sergio Marchionne took over. "I remain the biggest fan of Ferrari," Italian media quoted Montezemolo as saying late on Monday, "even if it is the end of an era both for myself and for Ferrari. "Another era (for Ferrari) opens now, perhaps more financial but still important," he added. As number 1 driver Fernando Alonso's switch to McLaren became official last week, the Spaniard explained his reasons for leaving Ferrari. "As I...
Full Story »
11y ago from GrandPrix.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Montezemolo: I'm sorry about Alonso, but Vettel is...

Luca Di Montezemolo with Fernando Alonso Ousted Ferrari president Luca di...
11y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Vettel to replace Alonso ‘the right choice’ –...

Ousted Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has backed the Italian...
11y ago from ThisIsF1.com

Todt says nine F1 teams sufficient for 2015 season

Jean Todt FIA president  Jean Todt has revealed his ambition to welcome...
11y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Ferrari backed to snap out of doldrums

Ferrari President Sergio Marchionne has rallied the troops ahead of the...
11y ago from PlanetF1.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

IndyCar grows international broadcast offerings for...

The NTT IndyCar Series has announced that its already extensive global...

Alexander Rossi fastest as rain disrupts second...

The NTT IndyCar Series completed the second and final day of testing at...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans wins Swedish showdown

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin clinched victory on Rally Sweden which ended...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Mikel Arteta fires back at ‘bottlers' tag as...

Arsenal are fighting for the Premier League title, but they have been...
4h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Mikel Arteta rules out ‘bottlers’ jibe but accepts...

t;li>‘It’s not part of my vocabulary. I wouldn’t use that...
4h ago from TheGuardian.com

Man United accelerate move for 'generational' talent,...

Manchester United are hoping to sign the Brazilian attacker Gabriel...
6h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Liverpool join Arsenal in race for 23-year-old...

Arsenal and Liverpool are interested in signing the PSG attacker Bradley...
6h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.