News Details

Sauber not considering Gutierrez axe

By Editor on Monday, May 6, 2013 Peter Sauber has played down suggestions the Swiss team might be considering ousting underperforming rookie Esteban Gutierrez. Having fielded Sergio Perez alongside Kamui Kobayashi last year, Sauber is running an all-new driver lineup in 2013. Peter Sauber, the Hinwil based team's founder, said he is happy with Nico Hulkenberg. 'He has brought exactly what we expected him to,' he told the Swiss newspaper Blick. 'He is not only quick but also consistent, and provides the engineers with valuable information. 'It's up to us now to give him a car to take regularly into Q3 and compete for top positions,' added Sauber. In almost total contrast, Mexican Gutierrez...
Full Story »
12y ago from F1Zone.net 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Hulkenberg: Obviously not happy

Nico Hulkenberg concedes it has not been a good start to the season for...
12y ago from PlanetF1.com

No regrets for Hulkenberg on his Sauber switch

April 29th, 2013 (F1plus) Nico Hulkenberg has admitted Sauber is...
12y ago from F1Plus.com

Hulkenberg: I’m comfortable where I am now, you just...

Hulkenberg: I'm comfortable where I am now, you just have to be patient...
12y ago from YallaF1.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

IndyCar grows international broadcast offerings for...

The NTT IndyCar Series has announced that its already extensive global...
21h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Alexander Rossi fastest as rain disrupts second...

The NTT IndyCar Series completed the second and final day of testing at...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans wins Swedish showdown

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin clinched victory on Rally Sweden which ended...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Premier League: 10 things to look out for this weekend

tenham’s Tudor age begins with a north London derby, Guardiola ponders...
1h ago from TheGuardian.com

Does the Premier League table get you down? Try one of...

t if games ended at 90 minutes, set-pieces goals were scrapped, or shots...
1h ago from TheGuardian.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.